Give yourself the means of success!
Local Expert, Globally connected!
OUR TRAINING STEP BY STEP
View a description of our training program:
*Training Manual Part One:
- How did I start? By Audree Mevellec;
- A comprehensive guide covering topics including:
How do YOU start?
Find an Agent, Promote Properties, Legal information on selected countries (England, France, Germany, Spain, Mexico, The Caribbean);
How do I find financing? How do I list an international property? How do I promote and market a property?
How do I work with international/national clients?
How do I market developments?
A step by step guide following Audree’s footsteps and making sure you understand what you need to know in order to protect your business and keep your clients for life!
*Training Video Part Two:
- Learn how to prepare promoting/referral/marketing templates;
- Promoting properties in your MLS area;
- Promoting properties outside your MLS (internationally and nationally);
- Leverage listing, Referrals, Second home/retirement/investment markets;
- Marketing your properties with our web site and C&E magazine;
Pledge and Test Two
*F.A.Q. Frequently Asked Questions:
A guide for all questions you might have after taking our trainings.
*Part One and Two Practical Guide to International Real Estate:
- Just follow the instructions, use this as your personal guide and set your own goals for your success;
- How do I start? How much of my time should I invest? Prepare your listing presentation package, your leverage listing package, etc.
*Promoting Properties Guide:
Learn how to promote development properties, resorts and second homes. This is a supplemental education to help you understand how to market resorts, how to present them to your clients and answer their questions when they are ready to purchase.
Learn how you can present the program to developers and gain their attention by offering them a unique way to promote their multiple properties. This is an excellent tool that will help you differentiate yourself in this new field. This is for the more experienced agents and also for the ones who are ready to increase their listing portfolio.
|"International Real Estate Professional Designation Presentation|
This 60 minute presentation will show you how to become a global agent by setting out ten unique strategies that give you a competitive edge in today's global economy.
Download the PDF Flyer
Read Olivier's Bio